[Evolution] Reply to all should include myself

Hello!

I would like the "reply to all" to include my e-mail in the list. Is
that possible? Could that be a feature of e-mail account?

Here is why:
If you have a support e-mail which is read by several people. I want to
be able to response to support requests but also send a copy to support
list. This way other developers who read support could see my response.
Also the response should come from the support e-mail.

                Andy