Re: [Evolution] Determining the account used for sending mail

On Tue, 2002-07-30 at 11:34, Dan Winship wrote:
Can one of those I-don't-like-the-1.0.x-way people out there explain
what was wrong with it for them? The 1.0.x way sounds like it makes a
lot more sense to me...
<snip>
The old 1.0.x way doesn't work when replying to lists.  Eg. I have two
accounts (I have a lot more than that, but that's not the point) one is
kempa picassofish com and one is kempa kwic com   I am subscribed to
this list via kempa kwic com   When I clicked reply just now, Evolution
selected my default account (kempa picassofish com) instead of the one
in the X-Evolution-Source: header (kempa kwic com).  This is annoying as
hell because if I don't change the from address, my mail is silently
dropped by the list server since my address isn't subscribed.
Ironically enough, this happened when I was talking to Jeff about the
fact that the autodetection was broken.

Other than that, I have no complaint with the way 1.0.x works, so if
that bug could be fixed...  Jeff assures me that it works in 1.1.x, I
haven't been brave enough to start using the dev-snaps yet...

<switches from field to correct account>

Aaron