Re: [Evolution] custom keybindings (was Re: Again: Newbie questions/comments)

Quoting Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>:

lesse, if you want to count having to edit a file then Evolution also
allows users to change their keybindings, so I guess we're done here
then eh? ;-)

just edit /usr/share/evolution/ui/*.xml

Yes, you have and I just got rid of that Ctrl-Return! No problem at all... why
didn't you say that earlier?

Oliver Sturm <O Sturm Manfred-Dahlhoff de>

--
Fa. Manfred Dahlhoff - Buellenkothenweg 37a - 40229 Duesseldorf
Tel.: 0211-2202821   - Fax: 0211-2202822    - http://www.Manfred-Dahlhoff.de