[Evolution] The lost message (weird filter behaviour)

Hi,

This morning I received a message from a professor at my university,
neither the sender nor the subject matched any filter so it was supposed
to be delivered to my INBOX.

However it was delivered to the folder where I keep the messages from
the OpenOffice.org swriter mailing list.

I checked and double checked the filter I use to put messages in that
folder (it's quite complicated because I move messages from the general
mailing list there as well), I even checked the xml file but I can't
find the reason why it would have been moved to that folder!

Luckiliy I have a vfolder set up to catch all messaged sent directly to
me (as opposed to some mailing list) so I was able to mark the message
as unread and find it.

I then edited the rule that moves all messages from my professors to the
"Prof UA" folder, this filter is above the previously mentioned filter,
and chose "apply filters".  The message was moved to the correct folder
BUT it wasn't marked 'important' until I pressed "apply filters" again!

So I have two problems:
1) some filters are acting strange (btw I'm no longer having problems
with the "apply color" filter

2) Is it possible to see to which folder a message belongs when you're
reading it in a vfolder? If not I think that would be a nice feature! :)

Suggestions and comments are welcome!

TIA, Bram
--