Re: [Evolution] The lost message (weird filter behaviour)

On Fri, 2002-08-02 at 06:24, Mertens Bram wrote:
1) some filters are acting strange (btw I'm no longer having problems
with the "apply color" filter

I suspect this has something to do with needing a "Stop processing"
rule, but it's difficult to say.

2) Is it possible to see to which folder a message belongs when you're
reading it in a vfolder? If not I think that would be a nice feature! :)

This is possible in 1.1.x; you can add a column to the message list
called Original Location. (You can add a column by right-clicking on the
headers of the message list).

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton