[Evolution] Filter feature request

Hi,

Apparently the filters are case-sensitive (no problem with that) but
unfortunately most people on mailing lists are not! :)

I've created a filter that looks for messages on the OpenOffice.org
mailing list where the subject contains "Calc". I would like this filter
to also find messages where the subject contains "calc" and "Cell" and
"cell".

I can do this by creating several filters, but I've got a lot of filters
already so I like to combine them as much as possible i.e. all filters
that send messages to a certain folder or perform the same action in one
filter.  But this requires the filters to be of the format:
IF rule A
OR IF rule B AND rule C
OR IF ...
THEN ...

Is this already possible? (I've noticed the "sounds like" argument, what
does that do?) Or is this something I should make a feature request
about?

TIA, Bram
--