[Evolution] moving to next unread message that belongs to a collapsed thread

Hi,

I keep most folders in threaded view and "fold" threads that have become
inactive.

However when someone posts a message to that thread later on it is
hidden and using the 'N' key to jump to the next unread message simply
does nothing.

Is it possible to configure Evo so that it jumps to the next thread with
an unread message?

I've got 686 messages in this folder, it's starting to become a bit of a
hassle to search through them for the thread in question.

I know I could disable threaded view, sort by unread messages and later
revert to my settings (that's probably what I'll have to do when this
folder gets bigger) but I'd prefer being able to use the 'N' key.

Any suggestions are welcome!

TIA

Bram

--