Re: [Evolution] The lost message (weird filter behaviour)

Hi,

The problem is getting worse, it seems that all messages that do not
match a filter are being delivered to my swriter folder (actually it's
local folders>Bram>linux>openoffice.org>swriter)

I first believed the filter for the swriter folder was to blame but now
I noticed that messages that match filters further down the list do get
delivered to the correct folders.

If anybody is interested in seeing the filter-file I'd be happy to mail
it, just drop me a note at bram-mertens linux be

Is anybody else experiencing problems with this?

TIA,

--