Re: [Evolution] NEW problem with Evo and encryption
- From: Dan Winship <danw ximian com>
- To: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>
- Cc: Ralph Sanford <rsanford telusplanet net>, Dan Berger <dberger ix netcom com>, Evolution Users List <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] NEW problem with Evo and encryption
- Date: 05 Oct 2001 10:34:16 -0400
On Fri, 2001-10-05 at 11:29, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
It's not using a "different" spec, it's using "THE" spec. There is no
other spec. Their mailer is broken, period.
Dude, stop saying that, it's completely not true. PGP was in wide use
for *years* before PGP/MIME was invented.
] [Thread Prev