Re: [Evolution] NEW problem with Evo and encryption

It's not using a "different" spec, it's using "THE" spec. There is no
other spec. Their mailer is broken, period.

Btw, Evolution can handle receiving email from these broken mailers but
does not send out the broken format because that is just WRONG.

Jeff