Re: [Evolution] NEW problem with Evo and encryption

I think there's a bug in bugzilla on the topic, no?  Eventually it
would be friendlier if Evo did the "right thing" in both cases - since
the recipient has no control over the broken mailers on the send side
(hell, I'm ecstatic when I find someone who can spell pgp ;)