Re: [Evolution] future requests that would improve evolution

On 17 May 2001 22:04:12 -0700, Miles Lane wrote:
Actually, I have.  So, from your comment, I am missing something
obvious?  Please pardon me for missing it.  What am I missing?

Do you mean to point out that the dialog isn't dynamic now?  Or perhaps
that the warning is so dire that it should always be shown until you're
sure that no more email will be eaten?

Exactly.  This dialog is not going to be there in Evolution 1.0.  It's a
warning message for a program which is in development.

Thanks,
    Chris