Re: [Evolution] future requests that would improve evolution

cool,
    nah, i would never ask evolution to do something like that, that
    would be as bad a another mail program we all know :-)
    doing that i presume would pose a great security risk?

    thanks for the reply anyway

            Mark

    p.s evolution 1.0 rocks ( still got a few bug, given time it will be
    great, iave now switch to using it full time, so have finally
    ditched pine, as i was using both, but not trusting evo with my mail
    fully)

    p.p.s is there a way to remove the warning message on startup, as
    its really annoying?  cheers