Re: [Evolution] feature request: reply message

On 18 May 2001 09:32:22 +0200, Terje Eggestad wrote:
This'll be a a bonus later when spell checking is added to teh composer.

So, there is spell checking in the composer.  You just have to get a
certain module installed (gnome-spell, I think.) and evolution composer
will spell check.  Unfortunately I don't know the details at all,
especially with respect to multiple languages.

Thanks,
    Chris