Re: [Evolution] future requests that would improve evolution

On 17 May 2001 04:32:05 +0500, Dan Winship wrote:
src rpm files, rather than keep checking back to evo every 5 mins, it
would be cool to have a sound (and even be able to add your own sound,
say a way file) to played every time new mails come into really just the
inbox.

Oh. I thought you meant playing sound files received as attachments.

Wouldn't this be a feature of a sound program?  If there's a sound app
that supports gnome-vfs as you would expect, it would just work, no?

That's in bugzilla, although I don't know if it will be done for 1.0.

If not this, could we add an "execute arbitrary executable" filter
action?  Then the user could just execute ogg123 to get their sound file
to play.

Thanks,
    Chris