Re: [Evolution] the contact's filing system

On 11 Jun 2001 03:12:37 -0400, Christopher James Lahey wrote:

My current thought is to have the contacts display appear with only
people whose last name (or more properly File As) starts with that
letter.

It would be kind of nice (but of course entirely non-essential) if I
could choose what these buttons take me to, perhaps selecting from first
name, last name, file as or even mail address beginning with whichever
letter. This would at least accont for the different ways people
"imagine" their contacts data.

Mike

--
Mike Newman, Weston-super-Mare, UK | http://www.gtnorthern.demon.co.uk