Re: [Evolution] the contact's filing system

On 10 Jun 2001 11:13:16 -0400, Stephen Witkop wrote:
My first reaction to these buttons was that they would just move to the
spot in the contacts list where the last name started with that letter,
or would return a page with just those names starting with it. I imagine
that would be the expectation of most users too. In any case a way to
move quickly within the list without having to type in a search or
scrolling manually is important with large contact lists.

My current thought is to have the contacts display appear with only
people whose last name (or more properly File As) starts with that
letter.

Thanks,
    Chris