RE: [Evolution] 2 issues

On 11 Jun 2001 11:56:04 +0100, Jim Bowen wrote:

On 11-Jun-2001 Jon Nall wrote:

1. in a compose window, if i tab from "To" -> "Cc" -> "Subject" ->
"From", it would be nice if the message body was included in the
cycle
between "Subject" and "From".

How do you then type a TAB character into an email?

Jim

Once in the message body then it would insert a tab like normal. This is
how the netscape and mozilla mailers work and the behavior many people
(me included) expect. As far as I know you have to use the mouse to get
focus to the message body so you can start typing, unless there is a key
combination that I don't know about?

        Stephen