[Evolution] the contact's filing system

Just a quick question and will probally be cleared up with a quick
answer :-)
Iam still sticking with the official evo-0.10,and iam wondering on the
contacts section, on hte right hand side the are letters/numbers to sort
the contacts out in the correect section.
I have noticed that they don't do anything at all.Is this a function
that will be addressed in future releases?
also when selecting attatchments, could an option se put it to select
more than one at a time in the same directory, as the momment i have to
manually select each one at a time (it's ot really drastic, just would
make evo easier to use)

            Mark

        A penguin a day keeps the fatal exceptions away...

                       #####          Registered Linux User: 208939
                      #######
                      #  #  #     L.I N U X
                      #" #" #           Fear the Penguin!!!
                     ##vvvvv##