Re: [Evolution] 2 issues

1. in a compose window, if i tab from "To" -> "Cc" -> "Subject" ->
"From", it would be nice if the message body was included in the cycle
between "Subject" and "From".

And I would add that it would be perfect if (after Reply) the
focus/cursor was directly in the message body (thus skipping
From/To/Subj lines which usually stay the same in Reply).

These bugs are both in bugzilla.

2. if i delete a message, and expunge it from a folder, the message body
(right bottom frame) is not updated. even if i switch to a different
folder, and then back, the message body frame still contains that of the
expunged message.

Right. Also it would be very handy if the message pointer moved to next message
after deleting the current one automatically. Then I would be able to
read my messages with one keystroke (Ctrl-D since Del key does not
work).

And these were both fixed post-0.10

-- Dan