[Evolution] Problem adding contacts by right-clicking on e-mail

This is a strange one.  I right-clicked on an e-mail address in the
message view window, and it asked me if I wanted to add to contacts.  I
said yes.  It then told me that this contact was a duplicate contact.
However, nothing about the contact I was trying to add was the same as
the one it said was a duplicate.

On a related note, I tried Edit Full when adding the contact, and
nothing happened.

Dan

P.S.  Please reply to me directly as well as to the list, since I'm
going on a trip tomorrow and I'll be turning off my mailing list e-mail
while I'm gone.