Re: [Evolution] Having muchos problems!

*really* desperate, and being the idiot I am I even tried editing the configure
script and commented out the line that searchs for oaf lib. :P of course it
utterly failed making due to this ;-).

this is because you installed oaf in /usr/local, so gnome-config does not know

about it. The solution is either to reinstall OAF in /usr (or whatever
prefix the rest of GNOME is installed in), or copy by hand the
/usr/local/lib/oafConf.sh file to /usr/lib/

cheers