Re: [Evolution] Installing RPM snapshots?

On 10 Feb 2001 15:24:57 -0500, Michael Leone wrote:
Ok, so I've decided to live somewhat dangerously :-) and use the most
current RH 6.2 snapshots on my LM 7.2 system.

I've downloaded them. Is there a special order to installing the RPMs?
Or any special options?

Or will a "rpm -Uvh *.rpm" do it?

I did that just moments ago with the latest CVS snapshot on my Mandrake
7.2 system. It worked well.

The whole idea with RPM is that it figures out the order for you (maby
not the *whole* idea but it's nice :-)

--Ben