Re: [Evolution] 8-bit characters truncate lines

Okay, then my next question is what is the output of locale for both of
you?  My guess right now is that your locale does not support those
characters (probably "C") and there is no iso10646 encoded font on your
system that matches the font you have chosen for gtk+.  It works in in
the message view because that is matching a different font.

but it is just a guess until I see the actual settings.

--Larry