[Evolution] 8-bit characters truncate lines

    Mail view doesn't display 8-bit (in my case, latin-1) characters.
    Even worse, lines are displayed truncated from the position of the
    first accented (non-ascii) character. I think the characters are
    still there, but are not displayed. The same happens in the
    composer, and in some all text entries (To, CC, Bcc, Subject) except
    the From field.

    The From field, which is a GtkComboBox (or looks like it), also has
    some glitches. The text there normally appears correctly, but when
    bring down the list of strings, accented characters are altered.

    In order to properly view email with 8-bit characters I have to do
    Print Preview the message, because there all latin-1 characters are
    shown correctly.

    This is a bit too obvious, so probably has been noticed, but I'm new
    to this list.

    BTW, I'm using evolution 0.8.

--
Gustavo João Alves Marques Carneiro