[Evolution] Feature Request

I guess its my turn to add what i would like to see in Evolution. These
are more eye-candy than anything but after using a few different email
clients while evolution builds wouldnt work, i noticed some nice little
features they have. One is how mozilla mail sets the signature at the
end of an email a light grey. its easy on the eyes and helps you
seperate the two. Having the quoted email in a different color would be
nice in the composer and reader.

Alec

--
Alec Peden