[Evolution] "Source Account" Filter does not work

It seems the "Source Account" filter still does not work.  What's the status
on this?

For more explanation:
I'm using 6 POP accounts with Evo, and I'm trying to place the incoming mail
from one account into a single folder.  So I create a filter that says "From
the AAA BBB com source account, move to folder AAABBB".. however this
doesn't do anything.

Evolution is really coming along incredibly.  Keep up the great work.