[Evolution] "Source Account" Filter does not work

It seems the "Source Account" filter still does not work.  What's the status
on this?

For more explanation:
I'm using 6 POP accounts with Evo, and I'm trying to place the incoming mail
from one account into a single folder.  So I create a filter that says "From
the AAA BBB com source account, move to folder AAABBB".. however this
doesn't do anything.

Evolution is really coming along incredibly.  Keep up the great work.

sirkus