Re: [Evolution] slow behavior downloading email

You might try turning off indexing, especially if you don't normally do
body searches.

Jeff

On Thu, 2001-08-23 at 01:35, G.Lee Johnson wrote:
my email is downloading very slow..beta3 latest

its not my connection thats fine  ( AT&T broadband ) I've verified it
works fine via netscape and others.

I'm getting alot of HD activity during downloading email.....is this
related to evo not handling large db well? if so what to do?

even downloading just say 20 or so emails and summarizing etc. takes
unreasonably long.

thank you
lee
-===