Re: Expunging messages from Folder expunges messages from Trash (was [Evolution] Evolution Bug Day, Take 2)

Ah, well that settles that.  I guess it's time for me to change my ways
=/

Here's hoping the "phantom messages" problem gets fixed soon so I won't
have to toggle Alt-V-D all the time to reveal them.  That way I won't
feel the need to expunge my mailboxes (and potentially, losing messages
I'll end up wanting to see again) so often.

--Eric