[Evolution] IMAP trouble.

Hi,

        I am having some difficulty with IMAP service. This is Evo .5
from RPMs.

     The IMAP server is the WU server (not the cyrus server which has
been discussed before). I can see, on the server's side, that Evo
*does* make a connection. It just never fetches any mail (even if
there is new mail). Could I have the mailbox set wrong? IMAP mail on
the sever appears in /home/acr/mbox. In the Mail Sources setting,
I have "imap://acr 127 0 0 1//home/acr/mbox"; is this right?

(the service is provided at localhost through a SSL tunnel.)

Many thanks,

Alexander Russell, acr cse uconn edu
University of Connecticut