Re: [Evolution] Swedish characters in folder names
- From: Ettore Perazzoli <ettore helixcode com>
- To: Bo Rosen <bo rosen home se>
- Cc: evolution helixcode com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Swedish characters in folder names
- Date: 14 Sep 2000 16:36:56 +0500
One folder with an &#-1; (that's an o with two dots above it) in the name
does not display that letter and the ones following it.
We have not completed the UTF-8-ization for the folder tree. So, it's a
known problem, and is going to be fixed.
Also, how do you delete a folder?
For now, you do this by hand after quitting Evolution. E.g.
rm -r ~/evolution/local/Inbox/subfolders/MyBox
There will be a command for this soon.
] [Thread Prev