Re: [Evolution-hackers] Nor “Answer to list”, nor “answer to all” make use of “Cc” …add “wide answer”?

        Hi,

On Wed, 2018-05-30 at 03:04 +0200, Garreau, Alexandre wrote:
Should we cross-post to evolution-list

Cross-posting is considered bad too. You can just start new
conversation there.

...to that private mailing list from the outside, ...

Right, private and public mailing lists can have different rules.

I didn’t understand… you receive the message then, right?

Yes, but not from the list.

Though contrarily to Evolution, the later
differentiate between “To:” and “Cc:” header (Evolution puts
everything in “To:”

Hmm, as far as I can tell, Evolution preserves the CC header content.

and all the rest (that were in the “To:”, “Cc:” and “Bcc:”) in the
“Cc:”.

I do not agree, there is a reason why there are people in Bcc. They
should not be exposed in To or CC.

What’s the difference between Group Reply, Reply to all and Reply to
list then?

You can configure what Group Reply does, according to your
preferences/habits.

Alternative Reply?

Right, it's part of the development version. To be released in 3.30.0+.

“Complicated” doesn’t mean complete, complex or big, and “Evolution”
may metonymically refers to its UI as well.

There had been a criticism that the menus are too long already. I refer
just to that.

        Bye,
        Milan