Re: [Evolution-hackers] Status of mail-refactor-2 branch todo

> > "First new unread" wouldn't be hard. We'd just have to decide when a
>
> You think?  We'd have to track every uid that was there since last we
> started the mailer - ugh.

Well, if you make CamelFolder do it, then in the IMAP case, it can just
note what the highest UID was in the summary before it scanned for new
messages, and then find the first unread message with a UID higher than
that. (Providers that don't have strictly increasing UIDs, like
Connector, would need to do things a little differently.)

Or if you don't want to involve the provider, do camel_store_get_folder,
set "CAMEL_MESSAGE_OLD" on every message in the folder, then do
camel_folder_refresh and find the first message without the flag.

-- Dan