Re: [Evolution-hackers] Status of mail-refactor-2 branch todo

On Fri, 2003-09-05 at 12:47 -0600, Brett Johnson wrote:

> If you implement this behavior, please make it optional (preferably on a
> per-folder basis) -- it's terribly bad form to open & display a message
> without the user being able to control it.  I (for one) especially don't
> want this behavior when I select my spam folder...  I'd much rather
> select & delete the whole lot without having to look at them...

I'm assuming he's talking about scrolling the msglist to it, not
necessarily selecting it.  We currently open folders scrolled to the
top, with no messages selected, when they are first opened.  This would
essentially be the same thing, only scrolled to the "likely" first
interesting message to select.

--
Mike Kestner <mkestner ximian com>