Re: [Evolution-hackers] Status of mail-refactor-2 branch todo

> As for the keybindings, isn't that what "]" already does (on a freshly
> selected folder, with no messages selected)?  (And I don't think we can
> distinguish between "new" and "unread" currently, can we?)

Yeah, it does "first unread", not "first new unread", meaning if you
have any "reminder" messages, they always get hit first.

"First new unread" wouldn't be hard. We'd just have to decide when a
message stops being "new". (If you leave a folder with unread messages
in it, and come back later, and there are new unread messages, is the
"first new unread message" the same as it was before, or does it
change?)

-- Dan