Re: [Evolution-hackers] Status of mail-refactor-2 branch todo

On Fri, 2003-09-05 at 12:22, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:

> BTW while you are massaging this code, can we make it so it jumps to the
> first unread message when you first click on the folder?

If you implement this behavior, please make it optional (preferably on a
per-folder basis) -- it's terribly bad form to open & display a message
without the user being able to control it.  I (for one) especially don't
want this behavior when I select my spam folder...  I'd much rather
select & delete the whole lot without having to look at them...

Cheers!
--
Brett Johnson <brett hp com>
   -  i  n  v  e  n  t  -