Re: [Evolution-hackers] revised keyboard navigation for Evolution Calendar

Hi,

On Tue, 2003-06-10 at 03:06, Bolian Yin wrote:
> I made a new draft of the calendar keyboard navigation.

Thanks!  This looks great to me.

Regarding the questions on changing "New ..." bindings from Ctrl-Shift
to Alt-Ctrl at the end: I am not sure, but given that we had these
bindings for a while and no-one (AFAIK) complained that they are not
Outlookish enough I don't think there is any particular pressure to
change them.

-- Ettore