Re: [Evolution-hackers] .desktop file in RH9 RPM

My patch doesn't seem to work, with or without the recommended changes
from Zucchi. Though by all rights it should work perfectly. I suspect
that the GNU tools have decidely broken something in my evo tree or
some other random act of <deity/>. I am rebuilding 1.4.0 packages though
that will have this fixed.

-- dobey