[Evolution-hackers] Wombat and Alarm could be activated by bonobo-activation

Hello, All
Everytime, I run the evolution on my Solaris, evolution's wombat and alarm aways cannot be activated by bonobo-activation. The evolution is the most recent trunk, which build by forte on Solaris, and all relational libraries has been installed under /opt/evolution. I have research the problem a little, I found the real problem is wombat could not find ssl.so when bonobo-activation try to activate it. If I set env LD_LIBRARY_PATH in .xinitrc, everyting would be ok. but I still want to know did there have another good solution to solve this issue.

Thanks
Anto