Re: [Evolution-hackers] The component buttons mockup

On Mon, 2003-12-01 at 07:02, Tuomas Kuosmanen wrote:
> Yeah. Reload the evo-buttons3.gif - I removed the 2x2 grid stuff since I
> think it is just extra crack. It looked nice but it doesnt really add
> any extra value IMHO. The vertical text-beside-icons vs horizontal
> icons-only is probably the simplest approach and the vertical should be
> the default. Moving the pane smaller switches then to the horizontal
> layout.

Yeah this sounds nice, the only problem I see with this is that in the
horizontal layout mode the sidebar has to be at least as wide as the sum
of all buttons...  And when Connector is running, that's five buttons,
i.e. a lot.

I am not sure if there is an easy solution to this though.  :-(

-- Ettore