[Evolution-hackers] The component buttons mockup

Hi dudes!

Nice to see everyone is busy on the bounty stuff :)

Check this out and let me know what you think, doing the buttons this
way looks less chaotic :)

http://primates.ximian.com/~tigert/evo/evo-buttons-mockup.png

Another possibility would be a chessboard layout of 2x2 buttons, but
that has an issue in case there will later be an uneven number of the
buttons. Thus the one column version gets rid of that problem. If we
will always have an even number of components, I can of course mock it
up if you want.

The icons are in gnome-icon-theme btw:

gnome-icon-theme/24x24/stock/net/stock_mail.png
gnome-icon-theme/24x24/stock/generic/stock_calendar.png
gnome-icon-theme/24x24/stock/net/stock_contact.png
gnome-icon-theme/24x24/stock/document/stock_todo.png

Several sizes of those icons exist, so we could even use 32x32 for added
visibility, but then again, I would guess many people have rather tall
folder trees above them, so the vertical space is not to be wasted too
much :)

Tuomas

--
Tuomas Kuosmanen :: Art Director, Ximian :: <tigert ximian com>