Re: [Evolution-hackers] The component buttons mockup

On Mon, 2003-12-01 at 11:22, Hans Petter Jansson wrote:
> I think I'd prefer 2x2 myself, with all buttons the same size. If we
> want to be fancy, we could also make text labels be optional (like the
> choice you get for typical browser toolbars), and then we could probably
> fit all of them on one row :)
>
> I probably value desktop space more highly than other users, though.

I'm a screen-estate junkie myself, and think that following the gconf
key for toolbar state is probably a good idea -- i.e. label only, icon
only, both.

Personally my folder tree is quite wide (several nested IMAP folders) so
2x2 would be a better choice for me, or as Hans says just use icons and
might all fit.

Ross
                                          jabber: ross burtonini com
                                     www: http://www.burtonini.com./