Re: Middle-clicking on toolbar buttons to open new tabs

On Mon, 2006-11-27 at 15:15 +0100, David Prieto wrote:
> > Sometimes epiphany can't fix these things, many sites break the back
> > button, and with the use of ajax nowadays, even the refresh button is
> > broken.
>
> I firmly believe, however, that those are exceptions and not the rule.
>
> We're talking about the default behaviour here.

The only case where epiphany doesn't take me back, is where sites use
javascript to redirect things to other locations, redirecting over and
over everytime you press the back-button. This is not broken epiphany
design, but crappy website implementation to keep visitors on their
site.