Re: Middle-clicking on toolbar buttons to open new tabs

On 11/27/06, David Prieto <frandavid100 gmail com> wrote:
> I do this often (e.g. from my RSS reader site), but again, I'm talking
> about default behavior; this seems to be a special scenario IMO.

Why? I usually middle-click a link when I want to keep reading the
current page, and read the linked page when I'm done. How's this
special? What would be the usual scenario then?

I'd be on a page (a blog or somesuch) and want to navigate to a link
in a new tab where I'll keep reading. I'll keep the other page open,
but I'd want to visit the new page first.

I'm willing to accept that I may be a minority here, but to be
completely honest, this is one of the reasons I've switched back to
Firefox (the other being that I can't force things into new tabs
instead of windows).

Cheers,
Andrew