Re: Middle-clicking on toolbar buttons to open new tabs
- From: David Prieto <frandavid100 gmail com>
- To: Andrew Conkling <andrew conkling gmail com>
- Cc: epiphany list <epiphany-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Middle-clicking on toolbar buttons to open new tabs
- Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 13:16:14 +0100
> I do this often (e.g. from my RSS reader site), but again, I'm talking
> about default behavior; this seems to be a special scenario IMO.
Why? I usually middle-click a link when I want to keep reading the
current page, and read the linked page when I'm done. How's this
special? What would be the usual scenario then?
] [Thread Prev