Re: Middle-clicking on toolbar buttons to open new tabs

2006-11-27 klockan 04:01 skrev Andrew Conkling:
> For that matter, why is it ever natural to middle-click something and
> have it appear in the background? That always seemed a silly default
> to me.

Middle click opens the url in the background, because the whole point of
opening a new tab/window is that you want to keep the current page in your
browser instead of navigating away from it (that's what single left click
is for!).

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

got enough guilt to start my own religion :: save me i cry      -- tori amos