Re: GNOME Weekly News

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 07:39:11AM -0500, Brian Cameron wrote:
From a technical perspective, there have been a fair number of new
applications and features added to the desktop in each release.  I'd
expect some of them could be highlighted a bit more than in the release
notes.

Agreed.  I usually try to put a list of stuff that people can write
about.  Most people always have the question "what do I write about".
As people say there are plenty of things going on but they are mostly
not in the core areas.  The exciting stuff is in the applications.
For instance, I saw that someone used a tracker based document
sorter using tags.  I thought that was pretty clever.