Re: GNOME Weekly News

On Wed, 2008-06-25 at 15:10 +0200, Dave Neary wrote:

Unfortunately, the magazine gets 6 months excusivity on the articles,
before I can release them under CC BY-NC-ND. I've asked for permission
to get them translated too, since in general translations aren't
possible with ND.

Too bad.  That's a huge lot of very good material that is mostly useless
after six months. :(

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/