Re: GNOME Weekly News

On Wed, 2008-06-25 at 07:39 -0500, Brian Cameron wrote:
[snip]
 From a technical perspective, there have been a fair number of new
applications and features added to the desktop in each release.  I'd
expect some of them could be highlighted a bit more than in the release
notes.

This sounds odd to me. The GNOME release notes are generally rather big,
focusing on new applications, new features, and major bugfixes, usually
after repeatedly hounding the developers for the information, via
multiple channels. Can give an example of something significant that
we've missed so we can do better next time?

http://library.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/2.20/ (I led this one.)
http://library.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/2.22/ (Davyd led this one.)
(I expect to lead the release notes for 2.24, hoping that Davyd takes
over again for 2.26.)

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com