Re: GNOME Weekly News

Sriram:

If there are things, and admittedly I'm not really been keeping much to
date with what's going on.  My school and work have not been giving me
much time other than to blab on IRC at work.  I could possibly help out
and maybe we can re-tool GNOME Journal to do both a magazine section and
a daily "blog" type of thing to do weekly summaries with an RSS feed to
GNOME News or something.

Aside from things like GUADEC, the Boston Summit, and the first
GNOME.Asia summit, there is GOPA (GNOME Outreach Program - A11y)
which probably could use some additional publicity.  It seems people
keep complaining that news about GUADEC is not being posted to a wide
enough audience.

From a technical perspective, there have been a fair number of new
applications and features added to the desktop in each release.  I'd
expect some of them could be highlighted a bit more than in the release
notes.

Brian